- Authorized University for Study MBBS Course
We are an authorized university representative who can study MBBS courses in Ukraine, Russia, the Philippines, China, Bangladesh, the USA, Germany, UK, Canada, Kazakhstan, Georgia, Kyrgyzstan, Nepal, Malaysia, Azerbaijan, Armenia, and Central America.
- Most People Who Seek to Study Medicine
These are exciting times; most people who seek to study medicine like you will read this article.
- Understand About Studying MBBS from Abroad
I understand that you will have read many articles about studying MBBS from abroad before reading this article.
- Show Real Time Student Life after Learning Options and Facilities
This article will show real-time student life after learning options and facilities during the study.
- Indian Students Hope to Study Medicine in Abroad
In recent years, many Indian students hope to study medicine in abroad.
- The Fee of MBBS in Abroad Is Comparative Low than India
The reason is straightforward; they could not afford fee which private institution in India offers.
- Choosing MBBS in Abroad as a Good Option
Also lots of students who have not cleared the NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) exam are choosing MBBS in abroad as a good option.
- Option for Indian Student Other Than Studying Anywhere
So now there is no other option for Indian students other than studying somewhere under their affordable budget.
- Parents Will Get So Many Questions in Their Mind
The parents will get so many questions in their minds before they send their child many miles away from home.
- Important Steps Before You Make a Decision
Take a few important steps before you make a decision to study in abroad.
- He or She Can Live Alone and Realize His Ambitions
Ask the student if he or she can live alone and realize his ambitions.
- Students Clear for Their Main Job
Tell students clearly that their main job is to study.
- Consider Money Issues
Consider money issues seriously.
- Total Expenses Include Tuition and Miscellaneous Items
Usually, total expenses include tuition, hotels, food, and miscellaneous items.
- 4 Shellacs per Year
Approximately 4 shellacs per year.
- Proceed with the Admission Process
Now, if you are satisfied with the above steps, please proceed with the admission process.
- Universities Allow To Study MBBS Course at Very Low Cost
Many universities of abroad are allowed to study the MBBS course at very a low cost.
- Most of the Government Funds
The government funds most of them.
- Facilities Will Benefited by Students in Universities
There are lots of facilities that will be benefited students in universities of abroad.
- Student Visa Process Is Very Easy
The Visa Process of students in abroad is very easy to get.
- One of the Tricky Jobs
This is one of the tricky jobs in India.
- Documents and Legal Procedures for Obtaining Visa
There are many documents and legal procedures for obtaining a student visa.
- Students Must Appear in Court for a Visa Interview
In some countries, students must appear in court for a visa interview.
- Leave the Matter to Our Dedicated Consulting Agency
I strongly recommend that you leave this matter to our dedicated consulting agency; we can handle all visa work.
- Save a Lot of Time and Money
This will save a lot of time and money.
- After Landing in Abroad
At this stage, students will be under tremendous pressure.
- New Things in the Student’s Mind
There will be many new things in the student’s mind, such as a new place, no friends, hard-earned father’s money, no one to help, etc.
- Important Point Which a Student Has to Keep in Mind
An important point which a student has to keep in mind, I am here to study and make a great career.
- Spent a Lot of Money to Realize Career Dream
I know that my father spent a lot of money to realize my career dream of becoming a doctor
- Friendly to Everyone Easy to Meet
If you are friendly to everyone, it is easy to meet friends.
- Do Well
I should do well.
- Need to Prepare for the MCI Screening Test
I need to prepare for the MCI (Medical Council India) screening test during the learning process.
- Reach Out to Senior Students to Learn More about Places
I need to reach out to senior students to learn more about places and people.
- Ask Students to Keep the Above Points
Please ask students to keep the above points in mind.
- Education in Abroad Is Very Easy
The method of education in Abroad is very easy.
- Made Up Your Mind after Studying Abroad
Okay, now you have made up your mind after studying abroad in MBBS.
- Students Have Just Left School
These students have just left school.
- Students Will Consider How to Teach
So the students will consider how to teach in India.
- Shocked by the Teaching Methods of Foreign University
Some students will be shocked by the teaching methods of foreign university teachers.
- Teaching System of Most Foreign Universities
But this is how the teaching system of most foreign universities (such as the United Kingdom, the United States, or any other western country) will adopt.
- Put More Effort to Understand Details about Subject
Students must put in more effort to understand more details about the subject.
- Always a Difficult Time Because They Must Adapt the Situation
For students, the first year is always a difficult time because they must adapt to this situation.
- Things Fine after Second Year
Things will be fine after the second year.
- Universities Fees Is approximately the US $ 700 to the US $ 1000
Foreign universities charge approximately the US $ 700 to the US $ 1000 in accommodation fees each year.
- Do Not Expect Too Much from University Accommodation
Please do not expect too much from university accommodation, because they are very cheap.
- Get Basic Facilities and Amenities at University Hostel
Students will get basic facilities such as electricity, 24 x 7 water supplies, heater, kitchen, bathroom, parking, 24 x 7 Wi-Fi connectivity, CCTV cameras in the corridor, cafeterias on campus, solar panels installed in all hostels, 24 x 7 security guard at the main gate, etc.
- Make Adjustments with Their Roommates
Students must make adjustments with their roommates.